There are a few steps and procedures you will need to go through on your journey to working in Ireland, Hollilander will help you through all of these.
- Candidate eligibility
- NMBI Assessment pack and application
- Interview between employer and prospective employee
- Implementation of contract
- All required documentation
- Travel arrangements
- Assistance with Immigration matters and other necessary paperwork and applications
- RCSI Aptitude test
- Introduction of employee to employer
- Critical Skills Work Permit application
Contact Hollilander and we will guide you on how to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) without any delay or errors. To register you should submit your details as below:
- Personal details
- Your educational qualifications
- Work experience past and current
- Current nursing registration as well as those in other countries
- Upload your English language test (IELTS or OET) as additional supporting documents as part of your application process
No, our consultants screen all applications and create a shortlist of candidates to contact and discuss the role further with. When we do this, we will inform you who this client is so that you can tell us if you are interested to take this forward.
No, we never send your details to any client unless you allow us to. We only send details to the clients after we have spoken to you and confirmed your interest. It is really important for us to get your permission so we can reassure both of you and our clients of interest.
Registering with Hollilander is simple. All you need to do is just sign up as a candidate from our portal. You need to be over 18 years of age and have all the necessary documents. We will take care of the rest of the things. However, ensure that you fill-up the form with the correct details. After signing you can start with the job search.
Assistance on Arrival in Ireland:
- Airport Pick Up
- Arranging Accommodation
- Immigration Card
- PPS number
- Bank account
- Medical examination
- Manual Handling
- Seven weeks’ adaptation/ aptitude test
- Green card application processes
- Introduction of employer and employee at the workplace
- Tax registration